SECOND [and probably final] CALL REPOSTED FOR DIFFERENT TIME ZONES
4 SLOTS ARE OPEN
Hi everyone, I’d like to take the chance to announce that I’m opening commissions!
The chart above basically goes over the different options I have available. While I did have others, I felt it was best to restrict it to these three types with the two sub-options. Keep in mind these are for single character commissions; multi character images can be discussed.
These prices encompass the approximate amount of time and effort I spend on a commission of their category. In particular, for half body and full body commissions, I pride myself on researching and taking time to make sure details are correct. The commissions may or may not include a background; either a flat colour like pictured above in type A, or a simple background I feel is appropriate for the character. I’d like to keep highly detailed backgrounds out of bounds as they will take too much time.
TIME AND PROGRESS
Based on my approach to pictures, I give an estimate of 1 - 2 weeks. If it takes longer I will let the client know.
If you would like to know how the picture is going, please message me every 3 days after confirmation that I have started the picture and I will tell you what I’m working on. I will give 1 chance to ask for a look at the first iteration of the sketch and a possible change. This is to prevent delays.
If you are interested in a commission, note me here on tumblr or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Provide summary of what you would like me to draw, and I will respond:
- Once I receive the note, I will confirm that I am able to take the work and will send you my paypal details.
- When I start the work, I will let you know via email or tumblr. Then you can message me every 3 days for progress reports.
- I will send the finished picture via email
Any references to character design or a pose you want in particular are required, otherwise I’ll draw what I feel works best. Please be brief and direct with said request to minimise misunderstanding; it is to give me a general idea of what to do with the picture so I can to get to work ASAP.
I only accept payments through paypal.
When information is sent, full payment is required before I start work, so please be sure about this. Have full faith that I will do all I can to get them done.
- I am okay with most requests; people familiar with my work know my strengths lie in drawing female characters, but I am definitely able to draw male characters and robots as well.
- If you’re not sure about what I accept drawing, just ask anyway and I’ll reply.
- I reserve the right to decline requests on the grounds that I cannot meet up with the standard, unable to complete it or it is subject matter I am uncomfortable with. NSFW images, overly complicated designs and backgrounds, and monsters are most likely to be rejected.
- I reserve the right to display the commissions in a portfolio, online or physical
- Editing works for personal use is permitted. Commercial use is not.
- If the examples I provided aren’t sufficient, please take a look at my Deviantart gallery or check my blog for more images.
If there is anything I missed, or if there are any questions, note me and I will answer them and amend the information here.
hi guys! check out autumn’s commissions! his artworks are super good and moeee ~!